1. study on the interaction between model protein and target.
2. study on metal-based antineoplastic agents based on active components of traditional chinese medicine.
3. functional molecular solid materials.
4. directional assembly of complexes and their properties.
5. new technology of micro-nano separation and analysis.
6. nano-labeling and molecular spectroscopy.
7. capillary electrophoresis coupled with plasma optical emission spectrometry.
8. study on the substantial basis of medicinal plants.
9. application of natural chiral compounds.
10.synthesis of new active molecules and study on their synthesis method.
11.research and application development of electrochemical materials.